Sunday, November 28, 2010



Petty Witter was asked 4 questions, she answered them, quite cleverly by the way, and she in return is asking 4 questions of her own.

Here are the questions she asked, plus my answers.




1. You are going to a fancy dress party - what is your costume of choice and why?

If it's a fancy costume party it would have to be something fun. Maybe I'd go as Cleopatra and dress hubby up as Marc Antony.




2. What is the oddest gift you have ever received/given?
That's an interesting question. My mother in law is notorious for giving me the most unusual gifts. Just a few weeks ago she randomly gave me a fake Horseshoe. Let me try and describe it. It's made from plastic. It's a see through yellow color. And within the horseshoe itself are little cutout pictures of Jesus and Mary. So it's a religious type item. Gotta luv her...lol. Plus she insisted I nail it above my front door.







3. Every Christmas morning we would eat tinned hot dogs for breakfast. A family we know ate a box of malteser chocolates in bed to celebrate a birthday. Do you have any holiday traditions? If not, what tradition would you like to start?
Growing up, on Christmas Eve we were allowed to open one present from under the tree at midnight. Now as an adult with children of my own, I allow them to open one gift on Christmas Eve as well. They wait until midnight and can barely stand the suspense...lol.
Hopefully they'll pass the tradition onto their own children one day.







4. You find a time machine to which time in history would you travel and why? Hmmmm....that's a hard question. There's so many choices!
I'd travel to the Elizabethan era around the mid 1500's and see Queen Elizabeth at court in all her grandeur. Plus I'd love to see William Shakespeare acting in one of his own plays. How awesome would it be to see the bard on stage?







Now it's my turn to ask 4 questions. I'm tagging these bloggers if they want to play along: Alice, Suko, Carol and Gigi Ann .

If your name is not up here, and you want to answer my questions, go for it :)





1. Who is your Hollywood crush? Why?


2. If you could be any animal, what would it be?


3. What is your pet peeve?


4. Name a book you love, and why. Name a book you really dislike and say why.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY