Tuesday, November 16, 2010








Really Random Tuesday is hosted by Suko.





Happy Tuesday everyone.


I'm actually in the middle of reading Lincoln's Yarns and Stories in online daily installments from Daily Lit.







This is a collection of Lincoln's many speeches as well as stories about the well loved former president. He is my favorite president and I have been meaning to make the time to read about him. I am enjoying it.


For my part, I desire to see the time when education--and by its means morality, sobriety, enterprise, and industry--shall become much more general than at present; and should be gratified to have it in my power to contribute something to the advancement of any measure which might have a tendency to accelerate that happy period.



-MARCH 9, 1832







On another note, my hubby surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries this weekend. He knows me well :)


He was very sweet when he slyly placed this wrapped box on the kitchen table without my knowing, then asked me to please get him his newspaper that he left on the table.
When I went to grab the paper and saw the box, I knew what it was right away.






Yes, they are as good as they look :O)















0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY