Wednesday, November 17, 2010







THE MOUNTAIN sat upon the plain

In his eternal chair,

His observation omnifold,

His inquest everywhere.




The seasons prayed around his knees,

Like children round a sire:

Grandfather of the days is he,

Of dawn the ancestor.




-Emily Dickinson





---------------------


I took these photos last weekend on an outing to a mountain in Upstate New York. We were up on the mountain and watched the sunset. It was really a sight to see and it was the perfect Fall day.

I took the photos above just as the sun was setting. We also saw a family of deer, but as luck would have it, the battery died on my camera.

This mountain overlooks the Hudson River Valley and Hessian Lake. This is the view from the top. I love how the foliage has turned beautiful shades of orange, red and burgundy.









*next wednesday I will post another photo from our mountain outing*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY