Tuesday, November 23, 2010









Really Random Tuesday is hosted by Suko.




Hello everyone. These past few weeks some great books have arrived at my doorstep for review.


Author Mitchell James Kaplan sent me a copy of his book By Fire, By Water. I was thrilled of course. I love the cover on this one and the story sounds really good. This is one of my favorite genres.




I received a copy of Cosmic. The book is written by Frank Cottrell Boyce who is also the author of two other books for children, Framed and Millions. Millions was made into a movie by Oscarwinning director Danny Boyle. I'm already half way through this one and it's a good read so far. It's a break from the norm for me.



Author James LePore contacted me about reviewing his book Blood of My Brother. I couldn't resist this one.
I read his other novel A World I Never Made and enjoyed it.





Co-Author of WANTED UNDEAD OR ALIVE: Vampire Hunters And Other Kick-Ass Enemies of Evil , Janice Gable Bashman, sent me a copy of her book. How could I resist a book that has Vampire Hunters And Other Kick-Ass Enemies of Evil in the title?





Lisa over @ TLC Book Tours contacted me about being a part of the tour for The Lotus Eaters and I gladly accepted. I'm scheduled for the Jan. 6th tour stop.






So many books and so little time.....






Aside from reading, I've been busy crocheting. It seems whenever I see a pretty colored yarn I can't resist grabbing a few skeins and making something new. I fell in love with this soft blue yarn and made a hat and scarf set.









And last but not least on this Random Tuesday post, Duffy has a new cd out soon. I love the sound of her voice.






Enjoy your Tuesday :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY