Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Firstly, the black and white blog theme I had going on, has gone! It was simple and classic, but Leanne needs colour in her life.. 2 days was way too long to stay that simple, so hello blue!

I have quite a big collection of nail polishes, my Mam has certainly passed down her love of nails and hands to me, so I thought I'd show you guys my collection. I did have a video on Youtube a few months ago showing you them, which I'll post at the end of this post in case you haven't seen it yet!

Nails Inc. (l-r)
Piccadilly Circus
In Style Mink
Victoria
I got all of these nail polishes free with magazines, I bought the new Glamour magazine today and recieved another Nails Inc. polish in the shade 'Savile Row', a deep berry purple.
 Barry M.
291 Coral Blue
295 Pure Turquoise
 Chanel
Protective Base Coat
Extreme Shine Nail Lacquer
18 Rouge Noir
475 Dragon
505 Particuliére
 Rimmel
819 Green With Envy
055 Sunshine
 Claire's
No Name
No Name
 Avon
Polished Pink
Viva Pink
 17 - Sphinx
Artdeco - 303
 L'Onglex Nail Polish Remover
 Hand Creams:
Artdeco - Hand Balance
Claire's - Tropical Rainforest
Soap & Glory - Hand Food
L'Occitane - Dry Skin Hand Cream & Fleur Chérie

I highly recommend all of these products, prices I cannot be too sure on but I'm sure if you Google it, you will find some prices.
More collection posts coming up soon! (Eyeshadow, lipgloss and lipstick etc..)

What are your favourite nails polishes and hand care products?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY