Friday, November 19, 2010




Happy Friday everyone. I'm even more excited that it's Friday than usual because I've taken an extended day off work giving myself a three day weekend and I have nothing planned this weekend. These past few weeks we've had plans for each weekend, we had two birthday parties to go to and I had a bridal shower to attend.
It'll be nice to get a mini-break from all that hustle and bustle.




So, hubby and I were watching re-runs of SNL last night and the commercial for
My Big Friggin' Wedding came on. Now, I'm from Jersey and I despise these reality tv shows that give a bad name to people from New Jersey.




So, as the commercial was playing, I told hubby 'You gotta be friggin kidding me!' And then I started to complain about these trashy Jersey shows.

Haflway through my rant, my hubby was like 'Babe, you just said friggin like five times. So relax.'

My point? I may use the word friggin', and I'm from Jersey, but I'm not trashy. By the way, in case you don't know what friggin' means, It's a variation of the word 'freaking', which is used often instead of cursing and using the 'F' word.





These people are sooooo friggin' trashy, and I refuse to watch the show...lol.
You can see if the friggin' Trailer here if you want.


Enjoy your friggin' weekend :)






p.s. on a bookish note, I'm completely immersed in Donna Russo Morin's book The Secret of the Glass.

It's a wonderfully woven story, a great historical that has me good and hooked.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY