Thursday, October 30, 2008


Are you a spine breaker? Or a dog-earer? Do you expect to keep your books in pristine condition even after you have read them? Does watching other readers bend the cover all the way round make you flinch or squeal in pain?



I am soooo bad when it comes to treating my books. I don't mean to do it, it's just the way I handle them. Funny enough, I dog ear them, break the spine, some I have to tape the pages if they fall out or tear. My favorite bookmark is a clip on, so it tends to leave dents in the pages. I also tend to bend the book cover and the pages i've read all the way back as I'm reading. So the book kind of 'curls'. However, my hardcover books are easier to keep nice. It's the paperbacks that I tend to abuse...lol.




But I cannot STAND it if a book gets dirty. Dirt bothers me. Any kind of stain on a book, and I won't want it anymore.
That's why I rarely lend books out, I don't like to get them back dirty.
I have a friend who keeps her books immaculate. I don't know how she does it, after she reads a book, it still looks new, like it's barely been opened.


My books may look beat up, but it just means I appreciated them and read them!


And I should also mention that I do take good care of the books that are lent to me as well as library books I borrow.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY