Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Freedom. This blog has always been about freedom. That's why the top quote has for a couple of years now been the F.A. Hayek quote:

...a policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy...
I believe in freedom of Canadians to act in accordance to their will and beliefs, so long as it doesn't impose on others freedoms, or cause harm to others. I believe in freedom from government, not freedom as granted by government. And I believe the Rt. Hon. John Diefenbaker got this one right:

I am a Canadian,
a free Canadian,
free to speak without fear,
free to worship God in my own way,
free to stand for what I think right,
free to oppose what I believe wrong,
free to choose those who shall govern my country.
This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold
for myself and for all mankind.

Prime Minister John G. Diefenbaker
July 1, 1960.
h/t
Five Feet of Fury
Halls
Covenant Zone
SDA
et al.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY