Sunday, October 12, 2008




The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday Salon everyone. I got some good reads in this past week. I'm still reading The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter, which is really good. And I'm also reading The Countess by Catherine Coulter , which is also very good.

-----------------------




library thing is sending me an ARC of The Islands of Divine Music by John Addiego : The Islands of Divine Music is a novel of five generations of an Italian-American family finding its place in the New World. Against a backdrop of Immigration, Prohibition, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War, and the new millennium, five generations of the Verbicaro family make their way from Southern Italy to San Francisco as each character brushes up against some aspect of the divine.







I got some reviews in this past week as well:


The Tutu Ballet : It's a story about teamwork, patience and acceptance. As usual Sally O Lee's book is filled with whimsical drawings that grab your attention and add to the sweetness of the story.
...click here for the rest of my review.


I also finished reading Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: The Second Summer of the Sisterhood : This second book in the series was great. I like how the story continued, the storyline was very emotional. It was hard to put down, and I found myself tearing up at parts, then laughing out loud at other parts. I will be reading book 3!...
go here for my full review.


---------------------------


I also went apple picking this weekend. Here are a few photos:

The view from the top of the orchard...it kind of looks like something out of a Jane Austen novel.











Yep..that's me..perched on a tree.



Enjoy your Sunday everyone. What are you up to?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY