Monday, October 13, 2008




Feel free to play along!




Halloween Meme:

1. Do you watch scary films? Which are your favorites?

2. What is your favorite scary book?

3. What scary book to film adaptation is your favorite?

4. What type of scary films do you think are better...the older ones like Psycho or the newer ones like Saw?

5. What is your fav Halloween treat?


6. What is your favorite Halloween costume? Do you still dress up for Halloween?



Heres's my answers:

1. I love scary movies. A few of my favorites are Halloween, Scream, Psycho, The Grudge, The Ring and Sixth Sense.

2. I have a few, but I read 'The Shining' recently and really liked it.

3. I liked how they made Salem's Lot and Misery into films.

4. I like both, older and newer films. I'm not a fan of torture films, I barely got through Saw1 and 2.

5. Any kind of chocolate

6. I usually dress up every year with my kids...lol. Plus we all dress up at the office. A few years back I was an M&M, I think that's one of my favs.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY