Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Books Arrived

*aaaahhh* I just got a book fix. These goodies arrived in the mail today. I'll be reading and reviewing them on my blog. And I didn't even break my book ban.

Special thanks to Danielle from Source Books for sending me these.





Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force : He’s a football star hero, and he’ll do anything to win back his soon-to-be-ex wife. But her new fiancĂ© will do anything to stop him...






Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye : Macho as he is, Nick Romeo turns out to be the nurturing one in the relationship...every woman’s fantasy male--tall, dark, handsome, rich AND he loves to cook and clean. (I hope to be doing an author interview with Robin Kaye here on my blog, so stay tuned for that)






Reluctant Widow by Georgette Heyer : A sparkling Regency romance with intrigue and excitement, from the queen of the genre. Eleanor Rochdale finds herself married and widowed within 24 hours, and embroiled in an international spy ring, housebreakers, and murder.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY