Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Salon 10.5



The Sunday Salon.com


Happy Sunday Salon everyone. I hope you are enjoying your day.

This past week I read & reviewed :

Any Given Doomsday: It was an okay read, but I didn't love it. go here for my review...



The Monster of Florence: This book was hard to stomach. I'm the type of reader that really gets into the book I'm reading. I have an overactive imagination as it is, and reading a book like this was difficult. There were times I needed to put it away, it was just too much. Knowing that these people were really murdered made it hard to read....
go here for my full review and details on how to win my copy of this book...







I also began a blog event for the month of October, it's called Haunted Post

The basic idea is to post something that has to do with Halloween or something scary. It can be a book review, a movie review, a poem. It can be a post about the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings...etc....the only rule is it has to be related to something spooky. Go here for the official post and to join.




That's about it for now. I want to read something scary next, but haven't decided what yet. Can you suggest something?












0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY