Thursday, February 12, 2009




Booking Through Thursday: Authors Talking


Do you read any author’s blogs? If so, are you looking for information on their next project? On the author personally? Something else?




Yes, I do read my favorite authors blogs and stop by their websites for updates. If they have newsletters, i'm on them. Here's a few of the ones I frequent:


Dean Koontz: I just love getting updates at his interactive site. And if you go to his Q&A section, his answers to some of his fan mail are hilarious.





Stephen King: He's got a great site, very well put together and I like all the flash on the front page.




Laurie Viera Rigler : Laurie's fun site is a must visit for Jane Austen fans. And she is a sweetheart as well.






Stephenie Meyer: Yep, i've joined the legions of Edward fans.






Alice Hoffman: Another favorite author, I like seeing updates and info on her new releases.




Neil Gaiman: He's another one with a well put together site, I like reading his journal entries.



Gena Showalter: I'm a fan of this author, and she's got such a fun blog.




Philippa Gregory: What a pretty site to visit, and i'm a big fan of hers too.



What about you? What are your favorites?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY