Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com



It's February already. That was fast! I am looking forward to Spring. All it seems to do here is snow, then rain, then the snow freezes over, then there's ice, then it snows again...and on and on and on..... So, I am glad January is over and that means it's getting just a little closer to Springtime.

January was a good reading month for me, maybe because it's a long month. I managed to get 7 books read:

January Reads:


1. Inkheart


2. The Virgin's Lover

3. In The Land of Invisible Women

4. Stardust

5. An Inconvenient Marriage

6. The Silent Man

7. Heartsick


I enjoyed Heartsick and The Virgin's Lover the most of the bunch.


Now i'm reading:










Quite the mix eh? All 3 are very good. I'm nearly done with The Twist and Line of Scrimmage. I am reading The War of the Worlds a little bit every day courtesy of a great site called Daily Lit. Check it out, Daily Lit emails you the books you choose in installments, and it's free. And they do have a nice selection of books.












On a different note, I changed my blogger avatar. I don't usually change my avatar, I feel like my blog readers know me by the graphic. But for some reason, my other avatar dissapeared and then once I uploaded it again, it was looking 'choppy'. I think blogger is having issues, becuase I have seen a few peoples avatars missing too. So anyway, what used to be this:



Is now this:



I figured Scarlett and Rhett would be a nice change.




And last but not least, Ms. Moonlight gave me this awesome ward. Thank you :)





That's all for now, enjoy your Sunday everyone! Happy reading :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY