Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and i'm inspired to do a few romance related posts. Here's my first one. I love a good romantic movie. Anything long, dramatic and romantic and I am there.

So here's my Top 10 Favorite Romantic Quotes in Film:





1. Gone With the Wind


No, I don't think I will kiss you,


Although you need kissing, badly.


That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often,


And by someone who knows how.
-Rhett Butler









2. The Notebook




My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you. Noah








3. When Harry Met Sally

I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.-Harry








4. The Last of the Mohicans


You be strong, you survive... You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you....-Poe









5. Moulin Rouge


Satine: Besides, I can't fall in love with anyone.

Christian: Can't... fall... in love? But, a life without love, that's... terrible...

Satine: No, being on the street, that's terrible.

Christian: No! Love is like oxygen!

Satine: What?

Christian: Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!






6. Cold Mountain

Inman: You are all that keeps me from sliding into some dark place.

Ada: But how did I keep you? We barely knew each other. A few moments.

Inman: A thousand moments. They're like a bag of tiny diamonds glittering in a black heart. Don't matter if they're real or things I made up. The shape of your neck, that's real.





7. Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet

Romeo: O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?

Juliet: What satisfaction canst thou have tonight?

Romeo: The exchange of thy love's faithful vow for mine.


Juliet: I gave thee mine before thou didst request it!







8. P.S. I Love You


You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful... literally. If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you. -Gerry







9. Pride & Prejudice

You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I'd scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.-Mr. Darcy






10. City of Angels


I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

-Seth





Those are just a few of my favorites...what are yours?

Feel free to play along, leave a link to your post below.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY