Monday, February 9, 2009

Mailbox Mondays 2.9





I found this fun photo of an alien mailbox online and thought it was pretty interesting. It goes well with a few of the books I received this past week.

Mailbox Mondays

A few wonderful books have made thier way into my home this past week. Here they are:



Your Heart Belongs to Me

Hubby called me from the bookstore near his job and asked me, 'What's the name of the new Koontz book you wanted?' So I told him, 'Your Heart Belongs to Me'. And he told me, 'I'm sorry hun, they are sold out, maybe next time.' That's when I knew he was buying it for me. lol. He always acts like whatever I want is 'sold out' or 'there's none left', and then he comes home with it.
Even funnier, after he told me this book was sold out, I could hear him whispering to the cashier, 'This is the right one, I'll take it.'







House

What a creepy cover! An acquaintance of mine passed this book on to me after seeing that I read The Ruins and enjoyed it so much.



--------------------------------



I have received copies of these two great children's books to read and review here at my blog:





title: Too Tall Alice - teaching children to be proud of themselves






title: Baron Thinks Dogs Are People Too!




That's it for now, what books arrived at your house recently?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY