Sunday, February 1, 2009



I made the 'Sweet Pea Shawl' using the Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker pattern book. Isn't that a great name for a crochet pattern book? If you crochet, or just want to learn how, this is a great pattern book. The patterns are fun and theres a little bit of everything in there. Toys, Wearables, Kitchen crochet....It's definitely one of my favorite pattern books. I know they also have a knitting version of this book as well.



The pattern was easy to follow, and I like the result. I think the stitch looks delicate and complicated all at once.











I really like the way it came out. I want to make another one in a different color. Here's a few photos, my kids took of me modeling it.













Draped around my shoulders, it almost looks like a scarf.





lol...these pics are a bit crooked...I know it looks as if my mirror is slanted...my kids were arguing over who got to take my picture:




I don't usually post my crochet projects here, but this post is part of: Dewey's Knit-A-Long




Now that my shawl is done, I can get back to reading :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY