Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF: Hello Tabitha



Hello everyone, I hope you all have a great Friday. I've had a very busy week, so wasn't able to visit my blog friends much. I will be doing some blog reading later tonight.


And i've been busy reading as always. I finally finished up The Kingmaking . It was great. My review and author interview will be up on March
4th. I've also been busy crocheting and got a little amigurumi done.









I made my first project using the Creepy Cute Crochet pattern book that Book Zombie sent me.



This is Tabitha, and she is a vampire witch.







She enjoys reading, casting spells and walking in cemetaries late at night....









Have a great day everybody :o) And thanks for stopping by.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY