Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday Salon everyone. I hope you are ejoying your weekend.

I have been busy reading and crocheting. Two of my favorite things.


Current reads:


When author Nancy Madore contacted me about reading and reviewing her book, Enchanted Again, I was thrilled. This collection of Erotic Short Stories is very good.






I received an ARC of Helen Hollick's The Kingmaking from Sourcebooks.com and am enjoying this book very much. I will be reviewing this one and having an author interview with Ms. Hollick in early March.





As far as crocheting goes...

Thanks to Serena, who gifted me a crochet pattern book called 'Seriously Cute Crochet', I have some fun patterns for making stuffed toys or amigurumis. So each time, I make an amigurumi using this pattern book, I post it here on my book blog.




Remember Valentina?



Now she has a boyfriend, Valentino.













Enjoy your Sunday everyone, what are you reading?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY