Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Photo Meme

Yvonne over @ socratesbookreviews tagged me for this fun meme.

The rules for this meme are:


1. Find your 5th photo file folder,then the 5th photo in that file folder.

2. Post that picture on your blog.

3. Tag 5 others to do the same.

that's it!!






Here's my photo:

This made me laugh, this is my friends shih tzu, named Obi. My daughter actually snapped this shot of him on New Years Eve.

Don't let the cute puppy face fool you...lol. He's very fresh and tends to jump on your lap so he can grab whatever food is near you...lol.

Say 'Cheese' Obi!




Looking through my files reminded me I have many photos to develop!

I know this meme is making its way round the blogosphere, so I won't tag anyone. But if you want to play along, please do :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY