Saturday, March 19, 2011



I WISH I COULD OFFER SOMETHING…ASSISTANCE, VOLUNTEER WORK, EMPATHY, A SHOULDER TO CRY ON.

Ever since the earthquake and tsunami hit I have noticed that there are no visitors from Japan in my little map of a world spinning and showing the different spots where visitors to the blog are located. Not that I expect any to be in Japan…they have bigger and more serious stuff to worry about than visiting my banal blog. But by the same token it is reciprocal…I wish there was something I could do. Donating money is one way…for those of my followers that have a little to spare there are half a dozen organizations that are accepting donations.

When things get back to normal and visitors to this blog come back I hope they go back far enough to read this:

OUR HEARTS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU JAPAN

Your blogger, raulito

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY