Sunday, March 20, 2011







First off, I'd like to apologize for being MIA this past week as far as blog hopping goes. As you all know, real life gets in the way and blogging takes the back burner.
I hope to catch up on blog visiting today.



This weeks WG's asks:


Tell us ten things about you with regard to books and reading. Let your imagination run wild!




Here's my list:

10. My favorite genres are historical fiction and horror/thrillers.

9. I like waking up in the wee hours of the morning on the weekend when everyone else in my house is asleep, grabbing my book light and reading in bed for an hour or so.


8. I dog-ear my books, but I also use bookmarks if I have them available.

7. When I was little and most kids were outside playing, I could be found in my bedroom reading.

6. I don't have a Kindle or an e-reader. I'm old fashioned and prefer to be holding a paperback.

5. I have a book autographed by Dean Koontz.

4. Even though I have plenty of books to read, I can never resist grabbing a new one when I see it.

3. I like to read during my lunch hour at work. Now that the weather is nice, I sit in my car and read uninterrupted.

2. I started reading to my children at a young age. I also take them to the library on a regular basis in order to instill a love of reading.


1. I love library book sales. I donate my books to the library too.




Enjoy your Sunday! Do you have any book facts to share about yourself?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY