Friday, March 11, 2011



'Tis the good reader that makes the good book; a good head cannot read amiss: in every book he finds passages which seem confidences or asides hidden from all else and unmistakably meant for his ear.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson






I think this is an interesting quote. I like finding passages that stand out while I'm reading a book. Quotes that I can personally relate to. It's these passages that make me feel connected to the story and make the book unforgettable for me.


How about you? Do you find passages within books that almost seem meant for you?



Enjoy your weekend :) I'll be cuddled up finishing Gideon’s Sword this evening. I've also got quite a few new books in the mail that I will feature on my next Mailbox Mondays post. One of which is a book called Alice in Zombieland.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY