Sunday, March 13, 2011




The Sunday Salon.com






Happy Sunday everyone.


First off, I'd like to say I have to peel myself away from watching CNN and MSNBC news on the disaster in Japan. How very awful and completely terrifying. My heart goes out to them.



I've spent most of the weekend relaxing. Luckily the weather here has been very mild so I was able to take Diego out for a walk and some fresh air without bundling him up in his sweater and coat.

We lost an hour here due to Daylight Savings Time so I'll be kind of cranky in the mornings for a few weeks because losing that hour always throws me off.



I've been reading Gideon’s Sword by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.



I have to say, the book is moving along quickly, it's a suspense thriller. My review should be up this week.



I made a trip to Border's with my daughter yesterday, I'll showcase our new books tomorrow on my Mailbox Monday post.



Other than that, nothing else is new. How's your Sunday going?














0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY