Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love the tweaks I get with writing a blog and putting a lot of work in it, all the opportunities Thunder and Threads has brought me is amazing. Attending the VIP Open Evening of the new New Look Store in the Jervis Shopping Centre earlier was so so brilliant. I brought a good bit of money with me (my Mam gave me money, as she is currently in the Canaries on holidays.. so don't call me loaded - I'm not!), I needed to re-vamp my Winter wardrobe and the VIPs received a 50% discount off everything, so that was fantastic!
 Myself and my friend Emma went into town through the horrendous rain and wind, but the thought of the clothes kept us going! We arrived at 6.30, a queue already formed and we got in soon after. There was champagne, cocktails, finger food.. it was really lovely and added a nice touch to the event. The music was brilliant, the DJs were really talented and made the atmosphere buzzinf! There were free Peter Mark goodie bags being handed out and also free make-up, hair and nail treatments - I got my lashes done by L.A Make-Up Academy, which I love! Celebrities and all the fashion crowd excitedly browsed the store, Kimberly Walsh from Girls Aloud was there, The Off The Rails team etc. It was hectic! The changing rooms are gorgeous and really spacious, there's also a photoshoot room where customers can get their photo taken and it is emailed to them straight after, it was something new and fun! 
The store itself is huge, and I mean HUGE. It is located just beside the entrance to the shopping centre, where Arnotts Project was perviously. There are two floors and they are both huge, they stock women's, men's and children's clothing with a wide variety of choice (maternity, tall, plus size etc.) New Look has a reputation of being fantastic but still being affordable, their shoes are unreal and I just fell more in love with the shop this evening! Amazing seats for the customers are placed around the store, they are giant handbags and shoes... so cute, I wanted to bring one home! I bought a ton of clothes and shoes, the items would of cost me exactly €435.88 but with the discount it all only cost me €194.89. Bargain!
 The L.A Make Up Academy single lashes!
 Longest receipts we've ever received haha!
Leanne <3 Discounts.
 Grey Tank: €5
 Grey Grungey Top: €11.99
 Classic Trench: €44.99
 Bodycon Studded Dress: €34.99
 Faux Fur Leopard-Print Coat: €59.99
 Black Tank: €5
 Faux Fur Hat: €15.99
Black Skinnies: €25.99
 Ruby London Bag: €99.99
 Boots: €44.99
 Nude Platforms: €29.99
 Heels: €24.99
 Wedges: €32.99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY