Saturday, April 18, 2009




Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon



Hour 1: Good morning! Okay, i'm ready. It is now 8am on Saturday. I will be trying to read as much as I can from now until 8am on Sunday.

It's not going to be easy, but I'll give it my best! I know I'm not pulling an all-nighter, but I will be staying up late reading.

I had my first cup of coffee already, here's a virtual cup for those who need a little boost!
I'll probably be using alot of !!!!!!! exclamation points cuz of the caffeine boost. Don't mind me!






First i'm reading:


Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix

I'll be back with updates.



This is my theme song for the next 24 hours:




Adrian: It's suicide. You've seen him, you know how strong he is. You can't win.


Rocky: Oh, Adrian. Adrian always tells the truth. No, maybe I can't win. Maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know.






If you are also participating in the read-a-thon, good luck!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY