Sunday, April 26, 2009




The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday everyone. First off, I want to say you guys are the best. My blog friends who stop by and visit me, leaving me sweet comments. You guys make my day.
We are all feeling much better now here. After being sick for the past week, we had a nice change of pace this weekend and enjoyed some beautiful weather. We ended up having a picnic and spending most of the day outdoors relaxing.


As far as reading goes, I am currently reading:



Just After Sunset

by Stephen King. I'm enjoying it very much, it's a collection of 13 short stories. I'm on number 4. It's a 'for me' read, there's no deadline to meet with this one. My son gave me this book for Christmas.

I'm also reading Georgette Heyer. Danielle Jackson over @ http://www.sourcebooks.com/ sent me these two books:




Frederica





The Convenient Marriage


I have read one Georgette Heyer book before, The Reluctant Widow, and enjoyed it. So I am looking forward to reading the two above.

---------------------------------



On a different note, i'll leave you with some photos from our picnic yesterday. The spot we chose to go to looks like something out of a Austen novel. You half expect to see Elizabeth and Darcy strolling hand in hand.

















Enjoy your weekend everyone, happy reading. I'll be reading outside today as the weather is still gorgeous. What are your plans?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY