Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com



Good morning everyone, I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. It's been a rainy weekend here, but isn't that the best time to stay home and catch up on some reading?
Or, as you can see by the pic above, it's a good time for looking out the window and staring at the passersby.

I am currently reading:





Pemberley Manor: Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice continues... by Kathryn L. Nelson . Stay tuned as the author will be stopping by my blog for a guest post this Monday.




March was a slow reading one for me. I did manage to read and review the following books:

1. The Mighty Queens of Freeville

2. The Fearless Fish Out of Water: How to Succeed When You're the Only One Like You

3. The Broken Parachute Man

These books were all pretty good, but none wowed me. I'm really in the mood to read a book that amazes me. The last time I read something I truly loved was back in January, The Virgin's Lover by Philippa Gregory. I've got plenty of books in my TBR mountain, hopefully there will be a gem or two in there.




Speaking of great books, I won a copy of The History of Now over at Wisteria's blog. As soon as I saw the fun decorations on the envelope, I knew where the package was from :) Thanks Wisteria!







That's about it for now, enjoy your day. What are you up to today?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY