Monday, April 13, 2009

Musing Mondays 4.13



Musing Mondays asks:


How do you respond to the comments on your blog? Do you try to email individually or comment on post yourself answering the comments above? What do you think is the best way to respond to comments and do you respond to all of them? Do you feel slighted if you don't receive a response back from the blog owner?



I always like when my readers leave comments. And I try to comment back on the post itself. I always try to stop by thier blogs as well, and about 95% of the time I return the visit. It takes me at least 2 hours daily just to blog surf and leave comments, not just my regular blog friends, but also new to me blogs as well.


I don't email commentors, not unless they ask me to. And I don't feel offended if I leave comments on someones blog and they don't return the visit. If i'm commenting, i'm doing it because I wanted to, not because I'm expecting a return comment. That's up to the blogger themselves if they want to return the visit and comment back. And with the amount of commenting and blog visiting I do, I don't keep track of comments I left at others blogs. So, if I comment on someone's blog, and they never return the comment, I probably won't even notice, let alone feel slighted. I know there's just not enough hours in the day for all of us to comment on each and every single blog post.

Funny, how when I first began this blog, i'd be lucky if there was even one comment to my posts! lol Let alone so many comments that I need hours to return the visits.





That said, feel free to comment on this post blog readers :O) And thank you!

Here's a virtual cup of tea just for you.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY