Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com






First off, I'd like to wish you a Happy Easter. I hope you enjoy your day with family and friends. I'll be cooking lots and painting eggs with the kids.

As far as reading goes, this past week I read and reviewed:

The Traitor's Wife: Betrayal & Murder in the Court of Edward II : I found this to be a great read. I love a good historical and this book delivered, there was treason, scandal and murder. The plot was interesting and the characters well written......read my full review here.



Pemberley Manor: Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice continues :
If you're a fan of Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice, and are curious to see what ever happened after the wedding, grab a copy.... read my full review here.

Author Kathryn Nelson stopped by to chat about her great book, Pemberley Manor.


I'm having a book giveaway:

Jantsen's Gift: A True Story of Grief, Rescue, and Grace by Pam Cope to 5 lucky winners! click here for details.




I'm currently reading The Ten Year Nap and thoroughly enjoying it. My review should be up this coming week.

That's about it for now, enjoy your day!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY