Wednesday, April 22, 2009

sniff




Hi everyone, I just wanted to post real quick that i'm taking a few days off blogging. Both my kids have been sick this week, my daughter came home from school with a high fever and when I took her to the doctor, they tested her, she has strep throat. The next day, my son was complaining about an earache, low and behold, took him to the doctor, ear infection. And to top it all off, hubby came home sick from work last night with a stomach bug. (I think everyone who is married knows what it is like when the hubby gets sick, he automatically turns into a 5 year old) lol


And yes, now my throat is hurting. So i'm hoping I don't get too sick, but I won't be online for the next few days. Between work and everyone here being sick, I won't have much time online. I'll miss you guys and see you when I get back.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY