Thursday, April 23, 2009

thank you





I just wanted to say 'thank you' for your sweet comments on yesterdays post. Yes, I did catch whatever was going around here and I do have a sore throat and slight fever. I've been not feeling well at all, but did manage to nap today after work.
The kids are feeling better and hubby's thing was the 24 hour bug. I am online now because I needed to make my review for 10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea live, my deadline was for this Friday. Thankfully I had already written a rough draft of the review and just had to tweak it up and publish the post.


So, now that that's said and done, i'll catch you guys later. Hopefully i'll be able to visit everyone's blogs this weekend. Enjoy your day :o)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY