Saturday, April 18, 2009



Adrian: Why do you wanna fight?

Rocky: Because I can't sing or dance.




Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon

Quick update: I finished reading my first book! I'm so happy, reading one book in a day is big for me. The last time I finished a book in a day was Gaiman's 'Coraline'. I know alot of my fellow bloggers devour entire books in a day, but I'm a slow reader myself, so I was psyched when I finished this one today.


And the weather is gorgeous today, in the high 60's, so my daughter and I sat outside and read for a bit.




Book read: Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix




pages: 218

genre: fantasy/young adult

my rating: 4 out of 5, review to come soon, once the Read-A-Thon has ended.





Reading next: Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, Book 3)




I'll be back with updates! I know this is going to be harder. This book is longer and the day is getting older. So I know i'll need extra coffee to keep the pace. I'll stay up late into the night reading, and hopefully can get a big chunk of this book read today.

Thank you all for the support, I'll be stopping by and returning your visits and replying to the comments soon. You guys are the best!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY