Monday, April 27, 2009





It's Monday...and you know what that means at the 'ol blog. Time for a Mailbox Mondays post. I've gotten some great books in the mail this week.



Dar was kind enough to send me her copy of Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay . I posted about this book recently on my blog, during a Cover Attraction post and Dar emailed me to offer me her copy. Isn't that nice? Thank you Dar :)





Another book to arrive at my house is The Green Mile by Stephen King. My hubby came home from work and handed me this book, one of his co-workers who knows I like to read gave him this book for me. It's funny because he didn't know I liked S.King, he just happened to have this book lying around and didn't want it, so he sent it my way. So up on my shelf it went, in the S.King corner.







Last but not least, author Kathye Quick sent me a signed copy of Cynthia and Constantine.

Drawn together by an attraction older than time, Cynthia and Constantine soon discover that though a vow made by a knight's honor has brought them together, it may just also cost them their lives.








Enjoy your Monday everyone!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY