Monday, April 27, 2009

Musing Mondays 4.27




Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about reading non-fiction…


Do you read non-fiction regularly? Do you read it in a different way or place than you read fiction?





I don't read as much non-fiction as i'd like to. I just naturally tend to read fiction. I do enjoy non-fiction books, it can be very interesting reading about real life people and events. You get a glimpse of what they went through and may times you feel like you can relate to their struggle.

In almost 2 years of book blogging, i've only read and reviewed about 12 non-fiction books. Such as The Mighty Queens of Freeville , In The Land of Invisible Women, Wife In the North and The Monster of Florence.

My favorite was Shattered Dreams: My Life as a Polygamist's Wife. This was an incredibly moving and inspiring story. I found myself hooked from page one. I shared this book with two friends and they both felt the same way. It made for great book discussions.






What about you? Do you read non-fiction? Can you recommend any?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY