Wednesday, January 19, 2011

After reading mixed opinions on the outfits at this year's Golden Globe awards, I've given in to writing my own verdict. I found myself disliking more outfits than anything, but these celebrities really hit the nail on the head with their ensembles. They kept it elegant with sleek hairstyles and minimal make-up, also notice how embellishment and nudes (think shell pinks) have creeped up again. I think my preferred dresses are Angelina's and Scarlett's, two celebrities whose style I've never really paid that much attention to to be honest.
Mila Jovovich in Armani Privé, Emma Stone in Calvin Klein Collection and Dianna Agron in J. Mendel.
 Leighten Meester in Burberry, Anne Hathaway in Armani PrivĂ© and Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab.
Eva Longoria in Zac Posen, Mila Kunis is Vera Wang and Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace.
What was your favourite outfit?
May I just add a huge congratulations to Chris Colfer for winning 'Best Performer by an Actor in a Supporting Role', I'm a huge Gleek and I honestly cried when he won the award. Glee has helped raise so many problems teenagers have to go through in this day and age, Kurt's story in Glee causing the most talk I think. Chris deserved that award more than anyone, I'm delighted for him and the Glee cast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY