Friday, January 28, 2011

When my favourite celebrity and my favourite magazine collide, it's happy days. I shall run to the shops for this issue! Keira models in a stunning shoot wearing the fabulous Tom Ford. Unfortunately, I could only find these two pictures floating around the net, but how beautiful does she look? I adore her, she is the epitome of class and beauty. The news stand cover photo is awful quality, but it is the only one I could find. It looks stunning. A few bloggers are complaining about the lack of colour incorporated into the cover, but I think it looks sheek. All February covers tend to be over-coloured to be honest, embracing the new Spring season etc. I think Elle will stand out among the rest, as always.
News stand cover:
Subscribers cover:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY