Tuesday, January 11, 2011




Weekly Geeks asks:


This week, for a Geeky assignment, how about a picture? A self portrait of sorts. I think it would be fun if you all took a picture of yourself (or have someone help you most likely) reading your current book (so we can see what it is) in your favorite reading spot. Then post it! It can be a Wordless Weekly Geek if you want! Or explanations included if you want that.





I tend to curl up on the futon in my computer room when I want some peace and quiet. This is also where my main bookshelves are. It's a nice reading spot, plus there's a window on the opposite wall which is really nice on rainy days.

I like the sound of rain while I read. My chihuahua Diego does like to cuddle up with me.





I'm currently re-reading Wuthering Heights.








What about you? What's your favorite reading spot?








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY