Friday, January 2, 2009

The Cupcake Test



Hi everyone, I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be trying to recuperate from the holidays, i'm glad they are officially over. Finally a weekend where I don't need to go to a holiday party, go Christmas shopping, wrap presents...etc...etc. My goal is to finish up reading Inkheart this weekend.

What about you? What are you reading?


I'll leave you all with a cute quiz:



Your Cupcake Says You Are Lovable







At parties, you tend to be laid back and even a bit shy. You are an observer.


You have a fair amount of restraint in your life, but you don't go overboard. You let yourself enjoy life.


The most important thing in your life is fun.


You are laid back, flexible, and easy to get along with. To know you is to care for you.



The Cupcake Test



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY