Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I found this fun site over at Alice's blog. Here's my pic:



They do require that you sign up for free, then you can save your photo.








And the Six Things meme is going around the blogosphere again :)

The Chic Geek, Yvonne, Tink, Samantha and Tena tagged me :o)

Write down six things that make you happy.


Here's my six:

1. My kids. Plain and simple. They make me very happy.

2. My hubby. He makes me laugh till I cry. And he has never told me I have too many books.

3. Reading. It's always fun to curl up with a good book.

4. Blogging and blog friends. It's so much fun.

5. Watching my favorite tv shows. Yep, that makes me happy.

6. Wearing my favorite sweatpants and tanktop. Comfy and happy.


I won't tag anyone, but if you want to play along, feel free to.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY