Saturday, January 3, 2009



carl is once again hosting the
Sci Fi Experience:

And so with great pleasure I announce The Sci Fi Experience 2009, which will run from January 1st through February 28th, 2009.

As I said last year, this is an experience and not a challenge. There are no reading lists, book requirements, etc. I do not argue about what is or is not considered ’science fiction’. Nothing about this two month period of science fiction celebration should cause anyone to feel obligated to participate. I host two other very involved challenges throughout the year and the last thing I want to do is start a new year adding stress to your busy lives or my own. This is simply a time to experience how exhilarating science fiction can be.



Should you read any science fiction during the months of January or February and wish to link to your reviews I encourage you to do so on the
Sci Fi Experience 2009 Book Review Site.





I wanted to join up last year but didn't get a chance. I don't know which books i'll be reading, but i'll update this post as I read. I like that carl says: this is an experience and not a challenge .



The War of the Worlds by HG Wells






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY