Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Library Loot



Library Loot is a weekly event! The basic idea is to post your latest library picks. I went today to the local library in search of a few books for the challenges I'm participating in. I didn't find all of the ones I was looking for (i.e. Terry Pratchett or McCarthy), but I did find a few really good ones:





1. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory: I really enjoy this authors work, so I want to read more.

2. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: Romance, historical fiction with a dash of time travel/science fiction, how could I resist? lol

3. Heartsick by Chelsea Cain: I have heard soooo many good things about this one was was psyched when I saw it at the library.


4. American Gods by Neil Gaiman: I'm almost done with Stardust, and really enjoying it, I want more Gaiman!



These are all due back Feb.4th, lets see how much reading I can get done by then, if not I can always take them out for another two weeks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY