Tuesday, January 6, 2009



Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn’t hurt the untroubled spirit, either. ~Elizabeth Zimmerman






As part of Dewey’s Books Reading Challenge, there is a mini knitting challenge being held in honor of Dewey's memory:

Now that the holiday season is over, it’s time for new projects! Help celebrate Dewey’s love of books AND of knitting! This is a mini-challenge for those of us that are honoring her memory by reading the books she talked about on her blog, and who also share her love of knitting! How about dedicating at least one of your 2009 knitting (or other handwork!) projects to Dewey’s memory? Perhaps you would like to knit or crochet some things for a local charity? Or if you’ve never learned to knit, maybe it’s time to learn!




Now, many of my blog readers know that I crochet. Crochet is kind of like Knitting's sister. Crochet and Knitting are two entirely different crafts, but similar in many ways. So in honor of Dewey, I will be hosting a crochet giveaway where I will be raffling off two of my handmade items to two of my blog readers. Stay tuned for updates. I have to make the items first :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY