Monday, January 19, 2009





Mailbox Mondays


I got some great books in the mail this week:



1. Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips. I won this one over @ Serena's blog *yay*! Thanks Serena :)




2.
The Smartest Way to Save: Why You Can't Hang on to Money and What to Do About It This came in the mail for review, it looks very interesting.



3.

The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, Book 2) by Gena Showalter yes! I bought this one, I don't remember the last book I actually bought for myself and I couldn't resist. I loved the first book in the series. Check out the authors blog.



4.

The Silent Man by Alex Berenson. Another book sent to me to review, it looks good.




I will be reading and reviewing all of the above. Are you reading anything new this week?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY