Monday, January 5, 2009

Musing Mondays 1.5



Musing Mondays asks:

Do you have a system for borrowing out books from the library? Do you know what you're going to borrow before you get there? How often do you borrow out books?



When I go to the library, I usually don't have a plan. I go about once every three weeks, it depends. I tend to go on Saturday mornings. And when I'm returning books, I always grab more.


I just roam around and pick out what books I think I might like. I also tend to check out my fav authors books and see if anything strikes my fancy. But if I have particular books in mind, i'll bring a list with me and look for those. And I always take out more books than I can possibly read...lol. One thing is for sure, I always leave with a big stack of books. I have my own library card and so do each of my kids, so we all three come out with a good amount of books borrowed on our individual cards. My kids start reading their books as soon as we get in the car.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY