Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beatrice Boyle.

I came across Beatrice Boyle's amazing designs in this month's InStyle magazine. One google search of her and I find out she studied at the London College of Fashion aka. where I hope to be going next year! She studied a BA Hons Degree in Fashion Illustration and was head-hunted during her degree by handbag label Jas M.B. After graduating last year, Brown Focus hired her for a collaboration collection. A collection of beautiful t-shirts, tank tops and t-shirt dresses. This one designer to keep an eye on, she is unique and her designs are already sought-after! Many celebrities, including Cheryl Cole have already been spotted wearing Boyle's fabulous creations! I love her work, the illustrations on the garments are so mind-blowing. Real yet a fantasy feel to them? Beatrice Boyle has really caught my eye and I hope to see many, many more collections and collaborations from her soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY