Monday, June 21, 2010

Musing_Mondays



This week’s musing asks:



Name your top 2-3 favorite genres (the ones you read most from).



Hmmmm...thats an interesting question. I like to read historical fiction, I love being transported back in time, especially anything Tudor related like The Other Boleyn Sister. Books that have drama and romance in the plot, with plenty of interesting characters and historical settings.


I also enjoy a good old fashioned classic. Jane Austen being my favorite classical author, nothing beats Pride & Prejudice or Persuasion.


And last but not least, I like to cuddle up with a good thriller/scary story. Stephen King and Dean Koontz are favorites.



I think those three genres are what I read the most. What about you?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY