Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No more rants!

This Summer. my sleeping pattern is worse than ever! I go to bed around 4am and get to actual sleep, at around 7am. It's really annoying, I wake up at like 3pm then and have missed most of the day! Anyways, I was thinking last night... I'm not gonna write any more blogs, or even tweet or whatever, about celebrities and if I don't like them. Why bother saying Justin Bieber's a fag or how much of a poser Taylor Momsen is? They're only examples, but I doubt they will ever see me, or anyone, giving out about them. They're 200% more successful than us at the moment and I doubt they'd give a fuck... or would they. After all the abuse I get, it's made me think of rumours and slags and how they can affect people. People not even knowing me, slagging me constantly. Imagine what it's like for celebrities, having that but it being all over tabloids and the internet? So from here on in, I am banning rants about how a certain celebrity annoys me, unless they do something I feel is wrong e.g my Perez Hilton blog. I'm also going to delete all previous posts giving out about a celebrity, they'll never know, but I feel genuinely bad. I'm deleting all posts giving out negative vibes to some people, I'm sick of our generation producing so much negativity and hate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY