Saturday, June 12, 2010

If you guys follow me on twitter/ have me on facebook you will already know what this post will be about. Today I got offered the opportunity to find out the identities of the people leaving me abuse on  formspring. The person will find out their i.p addresses, and please don't ask how or what happens.. I don't know, I'm not the expert. But basically I posted this on my websites, and people started owning up to abusing me. First off was a lovely girl telling me her cousin had been giving me abuse - the reason? She saw me in town and didn't like the look of me. Second person, mailed me themselves. Admitting to slagging my over-bite, abusing me out of 'boredom'. They said they were sorry etc, but funny how 'sorry' they felt only after I posted that I'd be finding out their identities anyways? I don't even know this person. 2 people who I don't even know, 2 people who don't even know me - leaving me abuse. People who are 'sorry' would of just continued leaving me abuse, if I had not posted about finding out who they are. I will find out tomorrow fingers crossed and I expect to be shocked. I am scared and nervous, yet extremely curious to find out. At least I can find out the fakers and false friends. I will name and shame them all, as I have done with the previous people. I have the right to embarrass them this way, after they have publicly abused me anonymously. I will name them all, no exceptions.

p.s
Thank you for all the blog comments on my previous blog, they mean a lot to me and I highly thank you guys! Can I also say hi to my new reader, and good friend Nikita. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY