Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just a quick blog, I have tons of photo's taken for this - that I have forgotten to put up! So yes, here's some random snaps and what they're about etc..
I love hot chocolate from 'Heavenly' in Temple Bar. It's the only normal hot chocolate I like, I usually only drink white hot chocolate from Butlers!
This gorgeous couple here are my Great-Grandparents. My Nana's Mother and Father. Decided to post it as I feel I have a lot to thank both of them for, my Nana and my love of fashion. My Nana's Mother designed all her own clothes and all her children's clothes (14 of them..) and here she is with my Great-Grandad on their wedding day. She designed her own dress, and it very obviously from the amazing 40s! The shoulders were mink fur (ew) and the rigout a pale blue, her shoes were navy and so was the big bow in her hair. She designed it all, amazing right?
I love my Mac's wallpaper at the moment, every time I log on I just get excited for London. I'm going to London the day after Oxegen next month ( I'll be dead) and going to an Open Day at the London College of Fashion. Can't wait, I'm staying for 5 days with my Nana and it's gonna be fab!
Does anyone remember Leisureplex? Anyone from the Sillorgan/Dundrum area will remember BamBams and Q-Zar etc, of course there were other ones around Dublin but I've only been to this one! I took this pics after school one day, and I was laughing.. remembering going to Spin when I was in 1st year with the gals, a really shitty little disco. Haha
Currently loving vitamin drinks, trying to cut down on buying Coke (the drink!). This one's my fave!
Stupid little sketches, done in biro. So professional I know, haha. They're shitty cause their in my diary and yeah.
Oh, I also got Prefect in school! :)
Current favourite desert? Mini-meringues, a fuck load of whipped cream and Malteasers. YUM YUM.
For the last 5 years my Nana has been bringing me out to this gorgeous hotel in Stillorgan, called 'The Radisson'. I love it, we always get Afternoon Tea there, and she brought me out to it after school one day so I decided to take some pictures, it's my Nana in the photos btw! 
We then went to Sandymount beach, just up the road from her house, for a walk! I found a tenner and was in a great mood! As you might recognise, the Poolbeg chimneys are there, a famous Dublin landmark - always seen on RTE ads etc. And my Nana said some shithead is trying to get them knocked down!? Eh no, thanks! 
I love my Nana and John's house (I've always called my Grandad John, I don't know why! Up until the age of 6, I thought all Grandad's were called John haha!) , it was the first house I was ever in and I feel so safe there. I especially love my Nana's garden, she is garden mad and knows everything about flowers etc.
So yes I'll leave it at that, love this picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY